land of rest

Land of Rest is a blog of Peter Jenks. Poems, quotes and photos are by Peter Jenks (unless otherwise noted or I miss noting an older post's photo) and are copyrighted, you are free to use these if you acknowledge their source.

This is also the site where I will be updating and listing the schedule for my radio show, Words of the Morning, which can be heard on WRFR.org on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7 am until 8 am.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

dec 31 2011


Coming to the end of a year reminds me of all the collected memories or events of the last year. I so often look for the great insight, or event, or turning point in things; yet it is in the accumulated journey of events that any of the larger understandings and truths emerge. Waiting is not being still, it is observing and reflecting as we continue on in the ordinariness of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...