land of rest

Land of Rest is a blog of Peter Jenks. Poems, quotes and photos are by Peter Jenks (unless otherwise noted or I miss noting an older post's photo) and are copyrighted, you are free to use these if you acknowledge their source.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Some thoughts

It makes me feel justified to be right,
but it helps me to feel free and to be alive to be in love.

I thought of an app for the new phones.
One that would record everything people tell me and sort it for me into catagories:
brilliant things I need to remember
things I didn't hear but should have
things I thought I heard, but really didn't hear at all
stupid things that I should forget
details that need to be recorded, and I thought I wrote down
Idle conversations that can be forgotten
things that were important and totally missed
things that I should not have heard
things that amaze me


another app might record everything I say and catagorize it:
Things I really should not have said
things that actually made sense and surprised me
things that i thought were funny, but weren't
things I need to apologize for later
things that had no meaning at all
things that I should stop saying all together
things that no one heard me say
things that i should have said, but didn't


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...