land of rest

Land of Rest is a blog of Peter Jenks. Poems, quotes and photos are by Peter Jenks (unless otherwise noted or I miss noting an older post's photo) and are copyrighted, you are free to use these if you acknowledge their source.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting Caught Up

I return again. It seems like forever since I posted on my blog.

There are times when we just get stuck. I have had much to say, but the weight of doing what I need to do becomes to much for me and overshadows the possibility of me actually doing it.

I feel like I am coming out of the shadow again. Thanks be to God.

The ongoing stress continues in life, but we are greatly blessed and wonderfully loved, and the mercy of God is new again this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...