land of rest

Land of Rest is a blog of Peter Jenks. Poems, quotes and photos are by Peter Jenks (unless otherwise noted or I miss noting an older post's photo) and are copyrighted, you are free to use these if you acknowledge their source.

Monday, April 4, 2016

A long time away

It has been quite awhile since I last posted. It is interesting to me how we go through phases when we do something like blog or journal, then stop for long periods.  Or rather how I do such. There seems to be seasons for some things, I often feel guilty that I am not writing more and blogging to keep the energy moving.  There is some truth to how I would benefit from keep doing this even when dry or distracted. And there is benefit in letting the field go fallow for a time.   Guilt will always shadow me, what I do with it is my choice.  Sometimes it motivates me to get going ad do the things I need to do, and other times it simply causes depression and paralysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...